Tuesday, February 27

Oh, to be a PSP...

Wow, last week little PF sat all quiet and neglected, and this week things are all a-flutter! Not that I'm complaining...

I've not yet linked them (updates to the blogrolls coming soon) but I have become a big fan of the otaku (and more) blog Dark Diamond Network. I found them weeks ago when Kotaku linked to one of Dark Diamond's weekly editions of OS-tan glory. Don't know what an OS-tan (or console-tan) is? Well, try the Wikipedia entry first for a good introduction, then take a gander at Dark Diamond's OS-tan and console-tan tagged entries. (Links links and more links!)

Now, when I first discovered, os-tans and their whatever-tan cousins, I thought they were pretty neat. Firefox-tan was my initial fave, just because I do heart me some Firefox. But then I found XBox-tan (right), who's pretty damn cute with her white go-go boots and hair buns. Yet the pièce de résistance was definitely today when Dark Diamond's newest tan was featured. And as you surely guessed, it's the lovely tan pictured above: PSP-tan. !!!

Those of you who know me well will have no problems guessing why PSP-tan immediately took the number one spot on my favourites list. Yes, it's her attire. You know I'm a serious, knock-me-down sucker for pretty girls in tight vinyl. And well, throw in a gaming or technology reference, and I'm sold. Dark Diamond described her as "[The] sexy geek on the block. She loves movies, and ‘mature’ games, and even though she tries to hide it, she’s always carrying a small stash of porn, just in case, you know." I do know.

Now I want a PSP. I mean, I wanted one before, but you know. Until I pick one up, I'll just have to settle for the few images of her that exist. (If only the one shown was desktop sized... ;__;) Actually, no, I don't have to wait at all! I could just make myself some more PSP-tan, couldn't I? :D Okay, so I probably won't have any time to sketch for a bit, but hey, she's on the top of my list for that too. And now that I think about it... I do have a black vinyl catsuit, and I am starting a pin-up site with a geek bent... Hmm... *plots mischief*

3 comments:

Rhys said...

As somebody with zero knowledge of the subject, it appears I had one as my desktop for ages, this was it:-

Firefox Wallpaper

I was asked to remove it, as my friends thought it was a little pornographic!

Anonymous said...

This is how disaster and legends both start! Lets hope for the later.

Thanks for the links too! :P

Makal said...

I still say this requires a custom catsuit to accommodate the tail.

 

scientology.org

xenu.net