At work at 10. Meeting til 11. Preparation til 1. Travel. Start shooting at 2. Wardrobe change, jewelry change, wardrobe change, wardrobe change, jewelry change. Click click click. Leave at 6. Put the shop back together til 7. Home. Now it is about 7:45 and I am going to go eat, as I've eaten nary but a croissant and a quarter of yummy quessadilla all day. Starving. I am sunburnt. I am exhausted. But it was an awesome day. Photo shoots modeling with your friends *and* getting to play photographer is too fun. But enough fun for one day. Sleep.
Oh, and I also spent the whole day in 4 inch knee high vinyl boots. Try doing that and still be able to walk at the end of the day!
Fuck I'm horny too. Exhausted horny though--to the point where I wonder if I can do anything about it. We'll see. First is food.
Friday, March 11
Exhaustion
Posted by
M. Here
at
7:38 PM

1 comment:
You had a good point, a couple of posts back, about overt sexuality being cliche. I work on a local television show (probably in the same city you live in, but I can't tell), and one of our guests recently was a relatively famous stripper who also is the editrix of Danzine, and the author of a forthcoming book. She ruined her appearance on television by living the stereotype, probably just for fun, but who cares?
She wanted to be taken seriously, then acted like a fucking idiot, due to her profession. Silly.
Post a Comment