Thursday, March 24

Jonesin' for a Jack (In)

Oh my goodness, it's been over a week since I played The Matrix Online, and I am so missing it right now. Damn being broke! Damn the end of the beta test period! Damn that the game has to be so damn cool and involving and horribly enthralling. Apparently, not only does the Red Pill "awaken" you, but it makes you addicted to the Matrix and all it holds--can I ever escape it? No. Mainly because I constantly listen to Radio Free Zion (see button to the right), which hosts and reports live in-game events. And. I. Want. To. Participate. During the week of April 4 the first live event that will affect the storyline of the game will occur, and I want to be there. Fuck work, responsibility, chores, a social life. I can be social in the Matrix, right? I can dress up and go to clubs and dance, I can kiss, hug, and hold hands with people, I can run reallyreallyfast. These are things I'm not doing in real life, so it's only fair that I have a chance to do them online. I need to buy that game. Or have someone buy it for me. (Anyone? I'll send you screenshots of my character naked! Or of me naked?) Damnable! I so knew this was going to happen.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net