Thursday, August 10

LJ: She's BAAAAaaaack!

Yarr. I be.

Makal ordered an installation today for cable TV and internet. We certainly don't need the TV, as we're not really "TV" people, and everything can be found online, but it was a cheaper route than just doing the internet install (oddly.) So, yay! Teh Intarnet!

Amusingly, the cable guy told me about some "little Louis and Clark college girl" he'd done an install earlier today. She was apparently laying it on pretty thick, and he eventually had to stop and basically tell her that he didn't want to be rude, but he had a girlfriend and was happy. Makal thinks the guy should have a clause with his girlfriend about slutty college girls. I don't think anyone should fuck slutty college girls, though, save perhaps stupid college guys. I mean, that's just asking for trouble. But whodathunkit, a cable guy, getting hit on like in some cliche porno and not welcoming the advances. The irony!

Anywho, I have some entries from the last week or so that I've been stock-piling in a notepad doc, and I'll be getting those up soon. Til then...

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net