So, I got this spam... Subject: RE: Private.
Yep, that was it. Copied and pasted right from the email; the fonts really were set like that. And then this one, to a different gmail account... Subject: June Mort.She began to laugh with him, instead.
Some fell to the floor and shattered.
"What the fuck, friends and neighbors.
She was, he realized, trying to grin.
Im gonna rape you, all right, Annie.
You want to turn a rocking chair over?
Mr Rancho Grande is gone but Im here.
The screen door banged open and shut.
only wanted to scare them into moving.
The screen door banged open and shut.
Some fell to the floor and shattered.
Over one arm she held a wicker basket.
She was, he realized, trying to grin.
Over one arm she held a wicker basket.
before I retired from service as an R.
Then the rain came and things changed.
An anticlimax, but things could worse.
""Yes, in the parlor,Ian had managed.
"He slammed in a third wad, a fourth.
Reflection damn near burned meye out!
It became something like a horse race.
The Cherokee turned into the driveway.
Did I - Paul Sheldon fell unconscious.
"What the fuck, friends and neighbors.
The screen door banged open and shut.
Old Bessies motor whirred and caught.
The landlord had rats in his basement.
on vengeance in elmira try historic in drexel or detour and enough in affable or biometrika it idolatry in icicle be apropos ! violent see fatuous it's drunkardUpdate: Oh, and here's one I forgot to post. Subject: Re: I like ?
boxes. As I piled them up on the platform I threw a tarpWhat was I going to do about the whole thing? Everyonethe time of her escape. I would like to have gone backbeen a minute ago.skirted the rubble on the floor the robots fingers
Uh huh... That last one seemed very poetic to me, like a piece Dadaist prose that just *happens* to make sense. Upon further inspection, and curiosity overtaking the risk of viewing the images contained, I discovered these were from some fakey fake financial agency. Aren't they fabulous spams though?! They really draw you in. You get a brief portion of the content before clicking, and you're like, "Wha? Rocking chair? Wicker basket?! I must know more! I like boxes too!!!" And you know me, I just *loves* me some hot screen door action! That's crazy shit right there.

No comments:
Post a Comment