My main blog is now: Merrick Monroe
So. It's been several months since I switched to LJ. And it would appear that I'm not the only one, as famous sex-blogger Lili (once of Eroticalee, now of Me... Really) has made the switch as well. I'm not entirely sure as to her reasoning, but mine is still all about the limited-viewability. I love y'all, dear readers and ex-readers, but I don't trust ya. Like I said, as you add more people to the equation of your life, you become more protective. And LJ's where my people are, hence my transition. I post peh-lunty of things out of the "friends only" barricade—in fact, most of my entries are public. It's just the occasional bitchy whiny post, or extra sexy one, that I choose to keep a bit more secretive. It's lame of me, I know. I don't *want* to be all hidden, but it seems to be better. For now. I really miss Perfectly Flawed and my fully-customized layout (someday I should take the time to fix up my LJ template) but so many other projects call my name. Someday. :)
In the meantime, for anyone not keeping up to speed, I moved to Portland. No, not Maine; the northwestern variety. Does it encourage you to keep reading knowing that I now live in a "big city" and am experiencing all the woes and mini-victories of living somewhere new? Actually, there's not many woes, as Ptown really suits me. Though there are still boxes to sort through... :P
Anyway, I have a cat on my lap now who's viciously trying to cuddle me, and I should probably sate her for a bit before moving on to my oatmeal and caffeinated tea. Luck be with you, strangers and friends! Another update will come to this place eventually, or you could just go to my LJ. :D
Monday, August 14
Obligatory Post
Posted by
M. Here
at
9:17 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment