Saturday, August 12

LJ: Yes, I know

Just got an email from J, my main client of the time, replying to a question/discussion we've been having on this scroll thing I'm creating. For what I think must be the fifth or sixth time, he told me the deadline. But each time he tells me, he gets more creative with the font emphasis. This time it was very emphasized. I get it dude, deadline. I just created a freakin alien alphabet and taught myself how to write with it like it's second nature, so you should get that I'm committed to this project and if I say it'll be done, it will be. :P I just need my printer now, which should arrive today. So I hope to be sending it off to him on Monday, a week before the deadline. It's a movie, the projects are supposed to finish close to dealine, right? ;)

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net