I had this amusing thought in the shower, as I rinsed the dye out of my hair (after doing root touch-ups): Once the curtains match the drapes, there's no telling what colour the house was originally painted. I know, it makes no sense and is a horrible analogy. But it amused me. Think of a better version for me if you like. :)
I'm in the midst of getting ready for a photo shoot. Yay! We'll be heading out around 4p I think, getting there by 5p, and I have no idea when we'll be getting home. :P But, it should be a blast. I've got my custom playlist all done, with a smart playlist incorporating it with some others that suit the mood. So music shall be had, clothes shall be removed, and photos taken.
Plus Makal and I have a few shoots planned for this weekend, if we have the time and energy. We tried to do one last night, but once it was 10:30p and our set fell apart for the second or third time... it was done. But we got a few good test shots in that I might upload to either Flickr or the Members gallery. And at least now we've got an idea of what we'll need to do to get those damn props to stay where we put them!
Also, an FYI to those of you using Visa credit cards... if you try to sign up at NaughtyMerrick.com, you can't pay with Visa. It's not my choice, by far; I'm wise to the ways of the world and I know that it's Visa that's everywhere you want to be, not Mastercard. But, Visa charges people absurd sums of money to businesses who want to accept their card, a large initial payment and then yearly fees to keep your account, both of which are over $300 and we don't have in our budget right now. But hey, if anyone wants to contact me about paying those fees for me, so that I can accept Visa on my site, I'll hook you up with a free lifetime membership. ;) Serious.
Friday, April 13
Decorator Fabrics
Posted by
M. Here
at
2:33 PM
Labels: naughtymerrick, photography

No comments:
Post a Comment