Monday, April 16

TGIM (Thank Ganesh it's Monday)

Our living room is all a-shambles after the weekend. There's several mirrors, two makeup bags (and lipsticks that shall be contained by neither), a suitcase used to transport garb, hemp rope piled up on my printer, and a whole mess of other stuff that isn't usually there. I might even need to clean off the top of my desk, it's so chaotic in here. Whew!

The shoot on Friday was fabulous and Makal and I both had lots of fun. We just got the preview images last night and while I've glanced through them a bit (all 661) we'll need to take time tonight to go through and make note of the chosen few. Some of them honestly made me laugh out loud, I don't know if it was the look on my face or what. Then yesterday Makal and I did a small shoot by ourselves; just a hundred images total but there's some really strong shots and it'll be easy to expand on that. That just makes me wonder how I'm ever going to be able to sift through the 600+ and pare that down to a drastically smaller number!

Oh man we were both tired yawny creatures this morning. Luckily we bought some super nice coffee beans at the store yesterday--though already I've forgotten what--and they go amazingly well with chai. Yumm. I bet this is a good time for me to go make that espresso chai drink, and start sweeping up the remnants of our weekend. Busy weekends are fun and all, but I really shouldn't be looking forward to Mondays as a chance to relax! That's just twisted. >:)

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net