Wednesday, April 4

Teaser Site is Live!


Well, I'm a few days over my self-prescribed due date, but finally some of the stuff I've been working on is ready for public release. So! There's a new splash page which leads to either the preview site or the Members area, which actually *isn't* completely done yet but that doesn't matter since none of you have logins! Haha! ;)

Oh, and for those of you who are fickle, yes I know that the splash page returns invalid XHTML due to an OL tag; I'm working on it. I've got a few more things to do around the house before I can refocus on code, but I'll fix it. Do let me know about any other errors or glitches you notice. Other than that... yep. :D

^_^

Update: I realized that I've got some issues regarding subdomains and redirects in regards to the "Etc" links on the bottom of the preview site. For now, just... pretend it isn't there. Isn't there! /waves hands mysteriously to redirect your attention to the nekkids
Update 2: I think I fixed it? :P

3 comments:

Karl Elvis said...

But when can we actually JOIN?

*smooch*

Rhys said...

Do they still sell those Blogger hoodies? Because you could be the poster child for them! ;)

M. Here said...

Soon, Karl, soon... ;) Maybe in time for your weekend?

They *don't* sell the Blogger hoodies anymore, which is a shame! The only products in the Google store have the Google logo and nothing else. :P But given their tendency to hinder rather than help adult businesses, I'm not sure they'd want to hire the likes of me! ;D

 

scientology.org

xenu.net