Tuesday, April 24

Ehhh Sicknesss

Blargh. I'm lacking energy right now, and am borderline awful feeling. I guess Makal did give me the sickness he had last week. On the bright side, it wasn't a horrid cold or flu. On the bad sad, it was a really long-lasting one. Damn us both for not being able to resist kissing (and stuff). Oh well. Now my throat is sore, my head is floaty, and my body aches. Blargh.

This is only a recent development though, and I'm sure some of my sickness was only possible thanks to the unusual amount of activity and socializing we had last weekend. Yeah, even my body doesn't like to socialize--at least, that's what my brain says to make itself feel better. But it was a really fun time seeing people and meeting new ones.

I've got a ton of pictures to upload to Flickr too, from our adventures downtown on Saturday. But if I upload them, then I'll be completely skipping over pictures from when Makal's parents were up. Which was, like, a month ago. :P So really I should finish editing those, eh? Hrm.

No. I'm just going to go lay down. Maybe watch a movie, maybe twist wire for Makal's budding new adventure down chain mail lane. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm this place is dead D:

Have you forsaken it in favor of your moneymaker (site)?

 

scientology.org

xenu.net