Monday, April 9

Just an FYI

The weekend is over! Since it was apparently a holiday weekend (Zombie Jesus Day) I hope you all enjoyed pretending to eat gooey, sugary brains, or however else you choose to celebrate. I am remaining as diligent as possible and am back to the task at hand: getting that damned members site up! It seems like as soon as I feel that I am nearing a stopping point, I click one fatal link that makes a whole other aspect obviously short. Blah. But it's coming along at a steady clip.

The FYI, by the way, is regarding those of you reading this via RSS. You might've noticed over the weekend that as I'm going into my archives and doing a bit of cleanup, old items are getting sent out via the feed. Some posts I'm pulling from PF and reposting in The Private Diary (mainly the ones with raunchy sex bits ;), and others are getting retagged since when they were posted Blogger didn't support tags (er, excuse me, labels). So yeah, be aware that time is not moving backwards, it's just me being weird. ;)

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net