So, I have a meeting with a photographer today. Yay! This is with one of the guys who replied to my original posting for a photographer to do a Suicide Girls shoot with, but the situation has obviously changed. Mainly we're getting together to talk about what sort of set we want to do and figure out some of the details, at least get a rough idea. The meeting is at 1p at this little coffee shop that's kind of between where I am, where the guy works, and where Makal works. Hopefully Makal will be showing up if only for a little bit, but he has a meeting-heavy day at work so we'll just have to see. It's nice to have an event to add to my calendar, even if it was only there for a few days. ;) Now if only TriMet's website would load so I could figure out just when I need to leave... :P
Given the above, I'm gonna go finish formatting some documents, print them out (it's so nice having printer ink again, even if I only bought black) then take a hot bath and relax for a bit. Because man, I have seriously been low energy this week. I guess I don't need to relax as much as I do recuperate; no amount of sleep is enough and my body continues to think it's a good idea to voluntarily lose blood. I tend to disagree with it, citing that no loss of blood usually equals higher energy- and better feeling-Merrick, but it's a stubborn bastard.
My iTunes party shuffle seems a bit, err, mixed up. It just transitioned from high-energy, rawkin' metal music (a la Dir en Grey) to ambient, wordly stuff (William Orbit). Given that my iTunes is generally pretty good at transitioning the music based on what I'm doing or about to do--without my prompting it--I guess I really do need to kick back for a bit.
Friday, April 6
Friday: Meeting @ 1p
Posted by
M. Here
at
9:44 AM
Labels: business, iTunes, photography

2 comments:
Oh boy with so many meetings its starting to sound like Dilbert :P
So many meetings? Dude, there's only been one! Geez! ;)
Post a Comment