Thursday, June 8

LJ: *Bitch*Whine*Moan*Blah*

I want to post some good content. I should post; I mean, I have things I've said I'd write about, things I'd like to write about. Clothes pins and rental cars and whatnot. But right now, I just don't care. I'm feeling really done with a lot of stuff, and the more it continues to be present in my life... Bah. /whine

My hot bath yesterday felt nice, but it didn't help me feel much better. I'm still achy and sore, my shoulder is still killing me. Didn't help that we woke up cold, having not expected the night to chill so thoroughly. Warm cuddles are always a good solution, but heaters can really help too.

Can I just dissappear from society for a bit? There's too much I need to focus on and work towards, and people are such complications. My mom hasn't been talking to me lately and I have no idea why; I can write her paragraphs about stuff going on in our lives and all I get in return is a sentence--not even that, as it doesn't always have capitalization or a period--about a completely different subject. ?! What gives, Mom? Parents always whine so much about how their kids pull away from them as they mature and don't talk about themselves, and the parents feel left out of the child's life. Apparently it goes the same way for children towards their parents. Suddenly my mom won't talk about what's going on with her, or even respond to me with much emotion. Yet she'll still rant at me about how I'm "22 now, and should act my age." A few years ago, she was telling me I was 18. Then there was 16 before that, and 10, 8... the list goes on. I'm tired of her telling me how old I am. I know I'm really gonna hear about it when I'm 30. Yet somehow, to her I've always acted like I was 5...

Now we take a break from the whiney angst, as Merrick remembers her odd birthday and that right now, she really is only 5... *amusement*


Meh, I feel so whiney today. Because I am, I know. But people just... seriously piss me off. I want to be done with them--at least for a time, so I can pull back into my cozy little shell and absorb myself in my own brain processes, not having to worry how they'll affect the lives of others. I just don't care. Go away people. Just stop talking. I don't need you right now and I have too much to do. :P

Happy P.S. - Makal looks dead sexy in his suit and sunglasses, standing next to the rental car he got. It's such a hot car; he's such a hot guy. I'll try and focus on this thought throughout the day, since it does make me happy.

-----

Later, closer to 1p: I feel better now. I took another bath, and although it was a fair bit cooler than the one yesterday and I had goosebumps the entire time, it was better. I think it was that I forced myself into a small room in which I had nothing to do but be in water and think. Or not think, which is what I think I did more of. But I have come to the stern realization that I want a hula hoop. There's more to that story, and where it came from, but not now. I just want one. And now I'm distracted by all the crazy websites out there dedicated to the sale of sports hoops, and wondering if it would be fun to become a certified sports hoop teacher... o.0

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net