Sunday, June 11

LJ: Hey, that's My name!

Hehehe, I'm mentioned in the show notes of my new fave podcast, Polyamory Weekly. I don't know why this tickles me, it just does. :) Thanks to Minx for the mention! And all I did was suggest a poly-related song, specifically, "You and Your Friend" by Snake River Conspiracy (from their first album, Sonic Jihad; they've since changed up a lot, and now have a girl from Drain STH as the singer). I just don't get why it wasn't mentioned under the header "Polyamorous Songs"...? Doesn't matter, I still think it's neat. :)

-----

The next day, while listening to the podcast: I just got to the mark where I was mentioned, and what do I hear? "Merrick Monroe wrote in, and he recommends..." I'm a girl! Eek! Oh well, these things happen. Perhaps next time I have a comment I should call in just to make sure Minx knows I'm a girl... ;D

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net