Your boss or some other authority figure may have a very different idea about what you should be doing. Unfortunately, he or she may not fully understand your work, yet it could be fruitless to struggle at this point. Explain it the best you can and then proceed as you are told. But don't try to prove yourself right by purposefully messing up. Following instructions will show your integrity and your cooperative attitude.I love how sometimes, I read my horoscope in the morning, and it makes perfect sense for the night before. Makes sense, if you consider that I was up until 3a, and a daily horoscope would generally start being accurate at 12a (theoretically). My horoscopes, as well as Makal's, have been earily accurate as of late. Go figure? It's not a trend I particularly mind, as long as I don't come across a really shitty forecast anytime soon--then I'm gonna worry.
Thursday, June 29
LJ: Horoscope for 6-29-06
Posted by
M. Here
at
11:16 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment