Friday, June 9

LJ: Horoscope for 6-9-06

Apparently harmless communication can bring up old issues now and opens an old wound. You may remember some old hurt that has long been buried, but comes back to the surface today. There is a chance here for healing, but you're going to have to be the one to offer forgiveness. You may even need to forgive yourself in order to regain your focus. -Tarot.com

Oy, sometimes I just don't want my horoscope to be right. Yet there it is, being all accurate and such. Boo. /pout  These past few days have been unexpectedly emotional for me to begin with, what with it being pre-girly week and all. But to have stuff on top of that general feeling of "blah", to have old stuff coming back up--stuff I admittedly would sooner forget than deal with--is not how I wanted to spend my day mentally. But we don't always have a choice in these things, do we? That's why it works. :P

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net