Saturday, February 26

A Conglomeration of Not Much

Today is Saturday, and thankfully I don't work until 3. There is beautiful sunshine out and although I'm not in an excellent mood, the sunshine makes me happy. I'm still kind of sleepy; or, perhaps it's just that I'm bored with where I am and what I'm doing. Just, you know, general boredom.

I spent some time this morning looking to see what sort of studio apartments are for rent in the area, looking in to layouts and seeing what range of rent there is available. It is almost March and our lease expired in May (I think). I'm not really sure what's going to transpire at that point, or when the issue of the current lease will be discussed--and what I'll say about my plans or opinions. Kind of a sketchy situation. I'm sure everything will have time to be figured out though. I don't really want to live on my own, I always considered myself to paranoid to do that. But I guess if it's in an apartment complex or something I might feel better about it. I always told myself I'd never live with a girl either, but I have since discovered that doing so would not only be cleaner, but I wouldn't have anyone depending on me to do anything or waste my money. So then the question is, do I go looking for a roommate? Ack, I don't know. Not sure I want to think about that right now.

It has finally been established that the shop I work at will be buying a new computer, most likely a laptop. This is joyous news, indeed. I get to pick it, of course. Most likely if we order online it will get here mid-March. I had a feeling that once things started to get underway and more and more technology and office equipment was brought it that the owner would see a need for the computer. Another example of how things can work out if you give them time and space.

I would have to attribute my rather bland mood today to my ever-emotional girly bits. I've been waiting for my period all week, I knew it was on it's way. And tadaa, here it is. At least I was emotionally ready for this one. This explains why my nipples have been so sensitive these past few days--as have my moods and emotions. I'm feeling very small and girlish today and would most like to curl up on a certain person's big black leather sofa and watch dvds of Buffy. I really want to be held. But alas, there be no one here to hold me. I'll manage on my own, eating some food would probably be good as I haven't eaten yet today. I haven't reached the horny phase of my period yet, but I'm sure I will. My nipples at least are craving some luscious tongue 'n' nibble action. *sigh* Another day of being a girl.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net