Saturday, February 5

A New Crush

I wonder...

I got dressed this morning for her. The skirt she helped pick out, the boots she was first speechless to see. The jewelry, she designed and made especially for me. The fishnets are thigh-high; I have already managed to work in flashing the top elastic bit to her in a conversation of how I like thigh-high more than full top fishnets. Did I move my skirt up a bit too much, revealing that I'm not wearing underwear? There is no bra under my shirt. It isn't cold in here, but I wonder: does the slight roundness of my nipples showing through the fabric distract her? Does she sneak glances when I'm looking elsewhere? I wonder, does she watch me apply lip gloss like the boys always do, wishing she could come over to taste the strawberry candy softness of my lips? Today I am here for her; I wonder if she is here for me.

1 comment:

DanceFan said...

Nicely written. I'm intrigued...

 

scientology.org

xenu.net