Whoever decided to market Crest WhiteStrips with the ability to be worn while you go about your daily business--on the phone, at work, shopping--is a liar. I can't move my jaw open or around one square millimeter without the two strips getting all wacked up. I certainly can't part my teeth enough to lick my drying lips, as then the lower one would pull right off my teeth. I've been using these things for years; you'd think I'd get used to the way they go. Maybe I just enjoy complaining too much. ;)
Oh, and Johnny Depp is on the cover of the new Rolling Stone. Y-u-double-m. I'm such a sucker for pirates!
Tuesday, February 1
Not so Savvy
Posted by
M. Here
at
9:19 AM

2 comments:
mmmyummy.
he's so damn gorgeous.
I'm a sucker for boys who wear eyeliner... like he did in POTC. ^_^
Post a Comment