The day sucked because of the day-long argument between Housemate #1 and I regarding money. Yes, the inevitable Money Conversation (/Argument) I'm sure every roommate combo has had. I'm sure every one of you has the gist of how the negotiations went, so we'll move on. (There was no exciting or interesting make-up sex, or else I'd go into detail on that.)
Wow, just finished my morning tea with honey. It wasn't that tasty, but I drank it anyway. Now I feel totally nauseous. Ew. Hope that goes away quickly.
---
K, went and took a shower to wash my hair and maybe calm my tummy. It's still rather tense feeling. Goddamn girly organs.
On Sunday the woman who set me up with the camwhoring company came by to pick up equipment. Being the honest soul that I am, I also returned to her the lamp and video card she had forgotten to request back. It was a cool lamp, and yaknow, free video cards are nice. But there's a horny girl somewhere out there who could get more use out of them, and I wish her well. The company woman said that if I ever want to work with them again they'd love to have me. Awww. I do, or rather, will. I would have continued with it, but I couldn't maintain a steady schedule or amount of hours per week, and I'm busy enough as it is. I'll just have to develop my portfolio and start working with that on my own.
Ha, last week my mom came by the shop to talk to the owner. She (my mom) is also selling stuff through the store par my suggestions and push of both her and the owner. I knew the shop owner used to be a stripper, my mom didn't. The shop owner revealed this to my mom in what must have been a slightly unnerving way--explaining that my mom's name used to be her "stage name". I don't think my mom caught it at first. It was kind of awkward. But the moment passed soon thank goodness. Yesterday my mom asked me about which club she used to work at; I'm not sure I should have been able to tell her the name and location so quickly (yaknow, for her piece of mind concerning her little girl). As such it was probably good I didn't also give her a rundown of all the previous names the club has held. What, three or four? I shouldn't know them all; good little daughters don't take interest in strip clubs. Yeah, right.
My fluffy cat was spotted outside yesterday. But before anyone could get close, she darted up into a shrubby area. Hope remains; I need my kitty back.
I bruise easy, but remarkably haven't had an abundance of bruises for quite a long time. Now that I'm working at the shop though, I'm much more active and therefore more prone to injury. (I've even managed to cut myself with a pair of blunt-tipped decorative pattern scissors. Don't ask how, just know I have that much skill. Oh yes, skill.) On Sunday I got out of the shower and was rubbing lotion on my legs (girls must always be soft and smooth feeling) and noticed this odd reddish crescent shaped mark on my leg, a bit before my knee. I thought it was perhaps from leaning against something and it had indented my skin. But the next day, it was blue. And painful. There's another similar mark, although smaller, above my knee. So of course now I'm walking around trying to figure out what could have made marks like that, and when it happened and why I don't remember it hurting. That's the worst part of bruises to somehow who bruises easily/frequently: the anonymity.
I recently watched Dodgeball. I love that movie; I believe when I saw it in theaters I was totally high, so it was pretty damn amusing then and still amusing when I'm not stoned. Steve the Pirate rocks; "gar" has been added to my vocabulary.
I downloaded the video for Queens of the Stone Age's "No One Knows" video. Yeah, it's kinda old, but I hadn't seen it in forever and couldn't remember what the singer looked like. He's an odd fellow; quite Irish looking with the red hair and abundance of freckles on pail skin. I generally don't go for that, but he's got such a pissed off attitude in the way he stands and plays and looks at the camera. Plus no one can beat that little flip of his hair and snarl of his lip, it's a rather good likeness to Elvis, were he a redhead. I bet if his hair was black the two would look very similar.
F.Y.I. - Thanks to those of you who emailed me for a copy of the Angry Girl Playlist. I'll respond as soon as I put the final touches on it, which is kinda hard to do when I'm not super angry feeling. But most scientists will agree that listening to this sort of music will make me angry and violent--so I should finish soon. ;)
Must Download: "Get Me Off" from Basement Jaxx's "Rooty" album. It has soft moans and a steady thumping beat, but the techno aspect of it isn't for everyone. Listen to it once all the way through to take in the lyrics; "...the music's pumping and I wish you'd do the same to me..." *grin* I love songs about sex.

No comments:
Post a Comment