Tuesday, February 8

Let The Good Times Roll

I am suddenly craving tomatoes. Cherry tomatoes I can pop between my lips and crush with my teeth. Or sliced tomatoes on a delicious sandwich. Mmm, tomatoes.

Why is it that Rolling Stone seems to feel a need to divulge what alightly too much information about their interviewees? Mainly that I keep getting bombarded with the age at which an actor, musician, etc. lost his virginity. (I've never read an article about a female entertainer and had it include the age she first had sex; correct me if I'm wrong though!) As much as a total hottie I think Johnny Depp is, I don't care when he was introduced into pseudo-manhood (13). I think the article on Dominic Monaghan (Merry from the LOTR movies) was very touching and insightful, and thought it brave of him to share so much of himself and his issues in a public venue. I failed to see how his losing his virginity and not remembering it (at 14) related to any of it. The only plausible reason I can find is that Rolling Stone, while attempting to promote these entertainers as human, too, still feel the need to push their sexuality in your face til your hot and foaming. Because I'm sure young boys really need more encouragement, from celebrities no less, to engage in sex before they understand it. Neither do girls, for what it's worth. But then, who am I to talk? I started having sex at 14. And I turned out all right.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net