I've made the switch. So far so good. The browswer is much more streamlined, which is most evident in the toolbars at the top. Streamlined. I'll have to use it a few days to get a really good sense of it, but I think it will do just fine.
My neighbors on one side are deaf. They apparently have a clock in their home with the alarm set to around 7:30. They do not know this; they are deaf and cannot hear the alarm. The alarm runs for about 15 minutes. They have no idea. Is their a kind way I can inform them? A note on their door? "Excuse me, but you have an alarm going off that is horrendously annoying. I know you can't hear it, but I can. Please make it stop." Yeah, not quite the right message I want to send.
My other neighbor, while not deaf, seems to be going deaf. I can hear his bad guitar playing over my music--Slipknot played loudly should not be competing with the neighbor's guitar for ear-space. Especially this neighbor, especially his guitar. He's in a band? Remind me not to see him play live. At least he isn't singing. I awoke this morning to his practicing keyboard. Synth-rock-wave-jazz keyboard. Remind me not to see him play live.
I have also rediscovered BlogShares. I remember when this site started way back ago, late 2002 I think. My blog then did fairly well; perhaps Perfectly Flawed can do better.
I have also started taking vitamins again. A multi and calcium. Next is iron to help stop this random bruising. (I do finally have a bruise I remember the origins of--mainly because I had witnesses noticing how much the collision must've hurt.)
Another thing I started up with again is the whole teeth-whitening shite. Every morning. For 30 minutes. I know there's newer, better version, options out there. But this is what I have; it worked the first time, before I stopped and became dependant on caffeine, tea, and soda. I am still dependant though. This will only help my teeth.
I am full of hot chocolate. This hot chocolate had marshmallows. Flavoured marshmallows; lime, banana, orange, and strawberry. Oh my goodness I drank too much hot chocolate.
Tuesday, February 8
"Rediscover the Web"
Posted by
M. Here
at
9:25 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment