Friday, February 4

Oh I'm In Trouble

I've been home from work for about an hour. No one is here, and while there are groceries in the kitchen, they're scattered here and there and put away and still in bags. I'm not sure what to think of that. The housemate's bike is still here. Where is he? Not that I need to keep track of him, but I am slightly confused about the situation. My evening's plans already changed around quite a bit before I got home, then I came home to the unexpected. Oh well, I'll just eat and shower and find him later.

So I found out today that one of my cooworkers is bi. This does not surprise me; in fact, I am rather pleased by it. I've had an innate crush on her for a while but I didn't dwell on it because I wasn't sure if that was her boat. But apparently it is. Knowing this now, I'm not sure what to do with the information. Do I let it drop, and let her talk about it when she feels like it? My first instinct is to tease her--not in a mocking way (never!) but more in a cruel evil sexual way, like, "I know you're in to this and I want to see just how far I can push you..." as I drop lewd suggestions in her mind. Secretly I'd like to kiss her, but I don't think that's appropriate in the least. Again, if she ever feels like it I'm more than willing! Oh, this is going to be on my mind for a while. It has been all day; I'm amazed my pussy isn't absolutely throbbing by now. I'll just have to play it low for a while and see where things progress.

My shoulder is achingly sore. The joint is the problem, and it's migrating the pain across my shoulder blade into my spine. No amount of twisting and stretching and tweaking is making it feel better. This is why I wanted the housemate around; I'd be down for some backrubs if I could convince him! Ack, nothing's working out.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net