Today is my scheduled "day off". I am going to a meeting at 10a-11a. I will return at 5p and stay til around 9p for an open house-slash-pre-Vday event. Between 11a and 5p, I will go to the bank, buy a black satin camisole from the resale shop nextdoor, come home and alter the cami, make jewelry for tonight, go back, help to finish placing new product, and by the time today is done I will be tired as fuck. If I'm lucky I'll sneak enough glasses of wine to ensure heavy sleep. But then, I have to work tomorrow. s'OK, not only do I need the money, but I do enjoy what I'm doing (and I feel ultimately lucky to be able to say that!). So, busy day. Plus I have to walk to the shop, as I have no bus money. Mapquest says to drive there would take 6 minutes, so I'm expecting about 40 minutes of walking. Good thing I have a cd player. Ooh, I gotta burn a new cd to take with--something high-energy to keep my pace up.
Now on to the coffee...
Friday, February 11
I'm Sure You've Been Here Before
Posted by
M. Here
at
8:09 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment