Monday, September 18

Monday Monday (La laa, la lala lala)

Sorry, but I can't say "Monday" without getting the The Mamas & the Papas song stuck in my head. Yes, I'm a trendy 22 year old geek, and I listen to folk music my mom listened to when she was my age. Hmm, perhaps not so trendy after all... ;D

I feel so blah today. Blah blah blah. It's been a gloomy morn weather-wise, raining pretty heavily when we woke up and now just cold out. I still opened the window in here, as it's just nice to have fresh air. And every time a gust of wind comes in and hits me (why does the side that opens have to be closest to me?) I shiver and contemplate weather I should close it, put a hoodie on, or make some tea. The tea is probably the most likely to happen first, only it'll be in the form of coffee.

The weekend weather was also pretty gloomy, so it felt dark and cozy inside. We watched the newest War of the Worlds movie, which was amusing and tense simultaneously ("germs?!"), and we started in on the second season of Nip/Tuck again. It's amazing to me to think that the show is starting its fourth season; considering how they really up the "fucked up" factor a few notches between the first and second seasons, I can't imagine what level they're on for the fourth. That's some serious geek soap opera, I tell you what.

I ended up finishing the client site layout and uploading it on Saturday, which is later than I'd wanted. But it's done, and J and his cohort are more or less happy with it. Today's the day for content. Which means creating a lot of copies of the page and filling stuff in. Or maybe doing iframes, I dunno. Iframes seem so outdated (are they even web standards anymore?) yet I still see tons of new tutorials on them. Gah, wish I was more adept at PHP. That'd probably solve all my problems. But it's too gloomy out for me to delve into a new language, let alone installing the necessary files (to test) on my computer.

I really have an itch to play World of Warcraft. But my main character, the lvl 60 Orc hunter, is currently asleep in an inn in Orgrimmar, and that town fucks with Strombergast (my computer) so much anymore. Makes me feel like Strom is getting old; he handled Org decently enough this time last year, so why does it have to be so messy now? I might try and log in as my lvl 12 Tauren warrior, as playing her on my comp was okay at least a month ago. :P I need to do a serious tune-up and overhaul on Strom; I mean, he's nearly two years old! ;D

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net