Friday, September 8

So surreal!

So every once in a while I google my name, or my family member's names, just to see what comes up. So today I'm searching for my name (my real name)+Oregon, as this gets more correct results. And lo, but I find that someone had posted on Craigslist over a month ago, looking for me. Me! It was so unexpected. I'm not sure who it is, but I emailed them my current contact info, and hopefully I'll find out soon who it was. They were looking for some design work and it's obviously someone I've worked with before, so that'd be cool if we got back in contact.

Just, whoa. That was so unexpected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I search my full first name and maiden name I come up with 12 results, none of them relating to me.

M. Here said...

That, I'm sure, is a good thing. You have enough people finding you anyway!

 

scientology.org

xenu.net