Thursday, September 7

Wishy Washy

Oi, Blogger. Blogger and me, me and Blogger. What can I say? I just can't stay away from that techy orange B. I miss it here, yaknow. I'm not posting on LJ anymore, just because something about it has never felt right, and I lost my attention span for it. I'm bored with blogging, and a return home will hopefully perk my spirits.

The other day at the store I picked up one of those giant containers of oatmeal. And yesterday when I cracked it open, I was dismayed to realize that I grabbed "quick" 1-minute oatmeal, not anything exactly resembling an oat. It's kind of mushy, but at least the flavour and nutrients are still there. I ate my bowl this morning with strawberry jam and sliced bananas—OMFG it was good! Now I'm full of oatmeal. ^_^

Plus when making the oatmeal, I got distracted looking for something of Makal's, and forgot that I was boiling soy milk on the stove. By the time I remembered, the orange cat was already staring at the foaming dome over the pot, probably attracted by the sizzling hiss the milk made as it hit the burner. So you know, soy smoke smells like tobacco. (I don't get it either.)

Over the three day weekend, Makal and I finally made it "out" on our own (as opposed to driving around with friends) and went to the nearby Washington Mall. It's not the best mall for casual browsing, but it has some really nice offerings. We found a two-for-one sale on jeans, so I finally (finally!) have new jeans with no holes in them. :D I'd been wearing jeans from years ago that were both too short for me and too big (but the almost-falling-off-my-hips look compensated for the short length), plus they were a light blue and I hate light jeans. Now, it's like, a return of Merrick's butt! In soft, sexy dirty blue jeans. /squish squish

Over the past week or so, I've noticed a growing addiction to YouTube. I used to just check in occasionally, see what was popular and all. Now I have favourites, and subscribe to channels. I have to check every day to see if anyone's updated; it's just like being addicted to blogs! ;) I just discovered today that there's a Suicide Girl channel (theSuicideGirls), and even though it's mainly just previews of photo shoots and whatnot, it's usually* still interesting (and sexy!).

*More on that later...

2 comments:

Karl Elvis said...

Not one to say I tol' ya so, but I...

M. Here said...

Pfft. Never doubted ya, Karl dear. :)

 

scientology.org

xenu.net