I suppose that for cats, a litter box with no litter is like a public restroom with no toilet paper. You need to go, but can you really stand to do so without that basic necessity?
I wanted to post something earlier, but Blogger wasn't working and I've completely forgotten what it was. Perhaps I'll remember as I talk about other stuff. Oh, wait, I just remembered, but the other stuff first...
Half an hour ago, there was a knock at the door. Now, I was raised to be very paranoid. It's a wonder I can open the door when I'm home alone at all. Sure, he looked like a UPS guy, but I wasn't expecting any packages and he could've gotten the uniform off eBay. Throwing caution--and my awareness of my morning disheveledness--to the wind, I opened the door. It was the same UPS guy that delivered the camera, so this must be his area. He had a fair sized package for me, twice as big as the box the webcam came in. I must've been looking at him like "Why are you here?"because he said, "Looks like a package from your sister maybe? Or your mom?" Oh, okay, I replied, that'll be my mom. I signed and brought the package inside, IMing Makal about this exciting new development.
I had a sneaking suspicion that it was a Halloween care package, but knowing my mom, it could've been stuff of mine she was tired of hanging on to. It was indeed, however, Halloween stuff like sparkly false eyelashes, stretchy cobwebs, fun size Snickers, and Stephen King's Cat's Eye on DVD, as well as some other random stuff. Cute stuff. :) Can you believe, I'm sitting here with a bag of Snickers behind me and they're not open, nor will they be arriving at my stomach anytime soon. ;)
So yeah, making a *huge* leap in topic, I moved my computer into the living room yesterday. I was sitting in the office yesterday morning, on the floor, specifically, as that's where my monitor had been setting for several days. I only have so much time between logging off from cam before Makal gets home, and knowing that I probably won't be on the computer in the evening isn't much motivation to put it away. So I was laying there and looking around, and realized that hey, I don't feel sexy here! The space I'd created to work in was too small for me to really stretch out it, I was surrounded by boxes and craft stuff, and seperate from everything else. I don't want to spend all day on the floor playing with the computer nor myself. So I asked Makal and he said it was okay to move my computer.
Initially, having my computer in the office room seemed ideal and logical. Cuz, yaknow, it's an office. But my computer has tons of entertainment stuff on it, television shows and movies, that are really hard to watch with people over when that room is full of boxes. And it's hard for me to do actual design work when Makal is home, because he sits at a desk all day and wants to spend time with me at home, so if I'm on the comp he'd have to be at his desk on his computer. So moving it just seemed to make sense. Now I'm set up in the corner of the living room by the couch and back patio, so I have some nice natural light from outside.
I found out yesterday that this girl who I was friends with when I camwhored before--the same girl I mentioned in this post in the section on self-mutilation--is still working for the network and was last logged on in late September. She was going by a different name, which is why I couldn't find her. I was glad the topic came up and that he recognized my description of her. Hopefully she'll log on sometime soon (I check regularly to see who else is working) so that I can join her chat and say hello again. ^_^ As I was telling Makal last night, if I ever had a chance to work with another girl for a two-girl show (with his permission, of course) it'd be her. We physically look very similar (eerily so when I had short bleach blond hair, as she has long blonde hair) and have the same sadomasochistic twists to our minds. It'd be a fun time. ;)
This week, sadly, has continued to be slow. I've yet to pay back the cost of the webcam, though I'm over half way there. I keep telling myself that things will pickup as more people find me (as they'll surely come back for more) and whatnot. But it is still depressing to be working a chat room for 5 hours and get no money in return. I never said this was easy work, did I? I really wonder how it is that the fat girls from the Philipines are getting more minutes than I am. Oh you horny men with your 'I'll take any foreign girl' fetishes, how you try my patience... But I might be picking up more evening hours, which generally has a larger crowd, and we'll see how it goes. It's only been one week, after all. :P
But omg, it's Friday! Yay! This'll be a fun weekend, methinks.
Friday, October 20
Expectations and Surprises
Posted by
M. Here
at
10:33 AM

5 comments:
I really wonder how it is that the fat girls from the Philipines are getting more minutes than I am.
Seriously, how are they?
But hey, if you need advertising, let me know and I'll pop a link up for you.
Do you have any idea how hard it is to pass a handful of kitty litter to the person in the stall next to you? Thank goodness for toilet paper.
Lili, the week picked up (thankfully), and I'm quickly pulling ahead of some of the other girls. Which, yaknow, is not only good for my wallet but good for my ego. ;)
Mist, lol! Would you prefer clumping or scoopable?! ;D
"I really wonder how it is that the fat girls from the Philipines are getting more minutes than I am."
Beats me. Beats them as well :P
Then again, I get confused between fat girls from the philipines and phat girls from the filipines :)
Disclaimer: Of course, I don't mean to be down on other workin' girls, and definitely not large-ish one (the heavens know I'm certainly not "thin"). Power to them for getting the minutes, and the money. I just want to climb the ranks faster. ;)
Rhys, lol! *Is* there a difference between those two ph/f variations? ;)
Post a Comment