I burnt my tongue last night. Not on anything sexy, like a heated glass dildo or dripping hot wax, but on a french fry from the DQ. It still really hurts. :P
I really don't mean to keep posting about clothing, but there's so much neatness out there. Yesterday I came across one of ThinkGeek's new tshirt offerings: a basic red number with unicode type "I know HTML". I thought, "hey, I know HTML! I could wear that shirt! But it seems so basic..." Then I realized they had given the acronym a new set of words to represent... "How to Meet Ladies". Ha! That is indeed a specialization all its own in the geek world, lol. I would still wear the shirt. ;)
This has me thinking that I should really update my wishlist there. I do so every few months then avoid the site, but keep up with the newsletter and RSS feed of new products. If I was there all the time, I'd just be sad. There's window shopping, then there's living on the sidewalk outside of Macy's.
On the site I camwhore for, they have a new(er than when I worked before) feature where you can add items to a wishlist. Unfortunately, you can only go through a certain site, one that is certainly not on the web shopping destinations of most any Internet user. Luckily it's linked right from our profiles. And this site has all the obligatory things, from lime green tangas to burgandy babydolls to horribly atrocious big gawdy Las Vegas-old lady style jewelry. So, maybe I'm not their target market. If only I could link to my ThinkGeek wishlist...
Thursday, October 26
I Wish to Practice HTML
Posted by
M. Here
at
8:45 AM

No comments:
Post a Comment