Last Friday, Lili made a post about 10 things that annoyed her; the second on that list was people who wear toe socks (withough shoes) on the bus.
Now, when she initially posted this she made no mention besides the toe socks. My evil mind sprang to life and I was intent on posting a toe socks photo just for her annoyance. But once she specified that the person wearing said toe socks had been on the bus and had also not been wearing shoes, well, that threw my plan off. I wasn't going to be on the bus anytime soon, and I certainly didn't have any miniature busses (frankly I never thought I'd have a need for one--now I know better). But I knew that somewhere, in a box or a drawer or a cubby, sat a picture of a bus. So today, armed with my stripey blue toe socks and my afinity for buying greetings cards for which I have no need, I set out to find that card and photograph my results.
Here today is one of the first public appearances I've made on this blog. And it's just for you, Lili. ;)

You can clearly--well, err, fuzzily see exactly how not-good my current webcam is, for reference (and this is even after a bit of editing to improve colour). But those are, indeed, toesocks, and they are on a bus. Okay so it's a school bus, and just a picture at that. But I found the inside of this card highly appropriate:
Youth is fleeting. Immaturity,So there you have it, Lili. Toe socks sans-shoes on a bus. I did it all for you, you know. ;D
however, can last forever!

7 comments:
LOL!
Original you definitely are.
Now you'll need counseling.
Hehe, glad you like it. :D
But why, pray tell, would I need counseling? You and I are *artists*, Lili; people count on us to be unusual and slightly off-beat. What fun would it be otherwise? ;)
Even a second look makes me laugh. Something about toe socks slays me.
Counseling because you're out of the toe sock closet. We see you.
I love toe socks, but I wear shoes with them. Can't be too tacky ya know!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Both for the toe socks and the fact that I'm not the only person to go out of their way to annoy Lili!
Me: If I'm going to wear toe socks in public, I'm probably going to wear flip flops with them, just because anything else would squish my toes. But I generally reserve them for cozy winter house-socks. :)
Whirl: It's hard sometimes not to. Just knowing the possibilities of things to do that could annoy her... and that I could have fun doing them... It's irresistable! ;D
Okay. I'm pouting. :(
Toe socks with flip-flops!!!!!! Don't ever do it!
I'll cry if you do. :(
Post a Comment