After I don't know how long, I finally updated my blogroll. That thing was seriously neglected. Now it definitely reflects the things I'm (trying) to read on a daily basis, or as they update. I even organized them into sections:
- Diversified Minds
- Sex Fiends
- Inner Geek
I don't really like the line Blogrolling interjected there after the first section, but I don't know that I can remove it. :P Well, at least they're interestingly aligned! ;)
Now, on to the delicious, colourful looking casserole and red wine!

2 comments:
You have a problem with the "recently updated" indicators. But other than that, fine :)
I click through most of your blogroll, usually the ones with naughty names. I now know where to specifically look. Thanks! :P
Yeah, I'd realized that, but I was starved and really wanting to dig in to that casserole. It was delicious, btw. ;)
Merrick: helping bloggers get their rub on since 2001! LOLz
Post a Comment