Monday, October 23

Spoylt Me

I've mentioned Uncrate before, as well as it's sister site Outblush. And what I said then holds true: I like Uncrate more than Outblush, as the latter is so damned pink and girly. But sometimes, it also delivers the goods and shoots an arrow straight into my girlish heart. Luckily though, these goods aren't pink--they're teal.

The Bette Bra by Spoylt is, frankly, awesome. Teh awesome. I love it's colour, the style, and it's "sweet innocent" look paired the with ultra sexy vamp it makes you feel like. For those curious on the tech specs: "A corsetiere (as in mini corset) inspired balconette bra (cuz it's kinda like a shelf) crafted from softly ruched (that means 'gathered') Eden silk featuring French mesh lace, trimmed with a chiffon ruffle and adorned with bows."

Ooh lala! Makal and I both agree, I'd rawk the hell out of that bra. If only it weren't a whopping $127, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. The matching panties, though, are less than spectacular and even a little silly. The ruching on the back of those would just make my butt look bigger, and like I need that? ;)

3 comments:

JeN said...

the pattern on the fullback panties just look dumb. the thong on the other hand...

oh why can't money just appear whenever I really want to buy something?

M. Here said...

Agreed on the full panties. Like the ruching isn't bad enough, they decided to put a giant black X on it?! Pfft.

But yes, the lace on the thong is well done. Yet I can't seem to help but think that the grandiosity of a bra like that would require something of substance down below as well. Hmm, perhaps we'll just have to buy them all and experiment with combinations... ;D

(it's really sad when I fail the word verification test...)

Makal said...

You would have to be very, very, very, very good to earn something like that.

*chuckles*

 

scientology.org

xenu.net