Monday, January 15

Hork Hork, Hork Hork Hork.

Neither Makal nor I have been horking this weekend, which is good. We're both in fairly good spirits, as a matter of fact. We spent the weekend doing nothing--and I really do mean nothing. Saturday we slept until about 4pm, lazed around till we went to bed around 2am, then got up on Sunday around 10am. I actually woke up this morning feeling rested! I didn't realize that was possible, after all this time. ;D We also watched the Kill Bill movies back-to-back, and are now completely caught up on the Heroes saga after starting to watch that sometime last week.

The horking, btw, was done by teh kittehs, who seemed to be on a chain of puke-tastic horkitude. First one kitty would be heard in the other room, excavating her stomach contents, then another would be heard dry heaving and gacking up nasty bits of hair. Uuuugh. Combine that with how we seemed to do an excellent job dirtying the floor on our own over the past week--spilled glass of orange juice/cranberry juice, spilled glass of soda, overflowing toilet--and our floor is quite suddenly worse for the wear. I really need a good sturdy scrubbing brush now. :P Or perhaps I should just invest that $0.40 and get a puke plate; better yet, make that $1.20 and I'll get a plate for each kitty, just to be sure...

1 comment:

JeN said...

"Heroes" starts again on the 22nd! can't wait!

 

scientology.org

xenu.net