It's finally the end of the weekend--'twas a bit of an extended weekend, actually, as Makal ended up being home today. Well, I use the term "home" losely, as we spent most of the day out 'n' about. I picked up my first goods from Freecycle, which was exciting. We also saw a movie, I spilled coffee all over my camera, and then we wandered around Portland at night as I forcefully willed my now stickified, white mocha-scented camera to accept my pushing the buttons. Not a lot of photos, but a few that turned out well, and I'll be uploading them to Flickr tomorrow. It's been a helluva weekend, and apparently not just for us. Wasn't the full moon in the latter part of last week? The effects always seem to carry on for almost a week after; sometimes it feels like they do, at the very least. Now it is not long till midnight, and though we're already tired Makal and I are going to stay up a bit longer and enjoy some of the evening together. :) I'll post more on all of the weekend's activity tomorrow. I hope that in the morning, when I open up my camera to clean 'er out, she won't spit coffee in my face while hissing and smoking. :P I hate it when human stupidity--particularly, my own--breaks technology.
Monday, January 8
Maybe Now I Can Rest
Posted by
M. Here
at
11:27 PM
Labels: freecycle, photos, portland, technology

1 comment:
No rest for the wicked.
Post a Comment