Monday, March 26

20,000: I Missed It

With all the website admin stuff I've been caught up in, I completely forgot that PF was nearing its 20,000th visitor. !!! Amusingly, the lucky 20k was myself. How anticlimactic is that? Yesterday, Sunday March 25th, at 11:37:56am, I was my own 20,000th hit (since January 11, 2005--even though this blog started in October of 2004). I feel silly.

Also silly is that my nails are painted black for the first time in I don't know how long. Probably back to 2005, I'm guessing, 'though it feels like they've not been black since high school. I always have a hard time with this colour particularly because it seems to chip and peel faster than other polish colours, which can probably be attributed to the fact that I only ever buy the $1 Halloween makeup-section black polish. I'll know I've hit it big when I buy a bottle of OPI...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for great moments only geeks care about! Im really looking forward to Dark Diamond's 1,000,000 hit. Its still somewhat far away. 20k means at least a couple of inches added to anyones e-penis but that doesnt really apply to girls, does it? What do girls use as internet ego measurement standard?

M. Here said...

Way to make my decent 20k hits pale in comparison to your upcoming 1mil. Geez. ;)

I don't know what girls use to measure their ego; I have a hard time understanding a lot of what they do anyway. Logically the body part reference would translate to boobies, but I don't like big boobs so I certainly don't want to "inflate my eboobs" or something. I've seen it done to other people though, and not online...

Anonymous said...

I bet thats one hell of a story.. 0_0

Anyway, once your site opens I bet one million will seem like a small deal. Porn is, after all, the axis of the internet.

M. Here said...

Funny that you should say that...

 

scientology.org

xenu.net