
Well turns out I didn't have it done by the time Makal got home from work, but luckily for me his insights were wise (as always ;). So here it is, the teaser site: www.NaughtyMerrick.com. Honestly, typing "naughtymerrick" into the address bar and not immediately following it with ".blogspot.com" is still a bit eerie for me... but I like it. Obviously, when I said teaser site, I meant teaser (*cue evil laughter*). But like I also said, expect sample images from photo shoots as they happen, with the first coming tomorrow since that's my editing day for the first batch. I know I've been whining about editing photos, but that was all just stock images for stuff... and ironically the teaser site doesn't even use them. :P
So there you go, have at it. Bookmark it now and be excited when I upload a favicon for it, and stay tuned here for forthcoming nudity. Hope you enjoy the slow tease as April draws near; it appears some of you just sat around hitting and refresh hoping for an update, you were so darn lustful. ;-)
Monday, March 19
Something Wicked This Way Comes
Posted by
M. Here
at
11:38 PM
Labels: business, naughtymerrick, photography, webdesign

No comments:
Post a Comment