So, the camera finally arrived today. Of course, we were out when it did, but luckily I'd stuck a note to the door asking UPS to take it to our apartment office. Yayz! It is super too; much smaller than I was expecting. I think it might even weigh less than my old camera, which is kind of scary when you compare the technologies. Which... I'm getting to that. Trust me, a comprehensive walkthrough of this camera and how I bought it is forthcoming. In the meantime, I've got work to do!
Tomorrow is inspection day for our building. Joyous joy. And despite the fact that I said I was going to spend today cleaning, I haven't. But when I picked up the package from the office, the maintenance guy was there and told me he would mainly be checking smoke detectors, under sinks, and the water heater. So it's not going to be some white-glove inspection, not that really I thought it was. Still, I need to at least clean under the sinks, and make the water heater accessible. Ugh, and already it's 6:45p!
Now that the camera is here, I can start to shift my focus forward again. The business plan is pretty solid as far as outlook and course of action, which means I get to start putting the plan into action (my favourite part). I just started writing copy for the site, just the public version for now since I'll work on the Members Only stuff as it is created. We were hoping to launch in the beginning of April, and already it's March 8; just how many nekkid pictures can we take in the time remaining? Or rather, how many nekkid pictures will we take before we finally put the camera down and move on to other stuff that needs to be done? ;)
We rented BloodRayne, which I am simultaneously excited and hesitant to watch. I loved the first game when it came out (and the advertising campaign, and the desktops...), and though I didn't play the sequel much, I know it handled quite naturally with the XBox's trigger controls (the half hour I spent playing it was a blast at least). And I do have quite the masochistic streak when it comes to bad movies, so it shall be interesting to see. I'm really worried it will end up being so bad even I don't like it, which most reviews make it sound like it is; and yet, I watch...
Thursday, March 8
A Day's Work
Posted by
M. Here
at
6:41 PM
Labels: business, life, movies, photography

1 comment:
I am amused that you complain about how little time was remaining when you made this post. After all, I don't think we started cleaning until 11:00.
;D
Post a Comment