Spring must be near, because I can hear birds outside. And this morning, before getting out of bed, I swear I was hearing some sort of raptor, a hawk or something. Good times, when the birds are out. There's lots of shrubbery and trees around our apartment, and it'll be nice to open the windows and hear the birds sitting just outside. Pull the curtains back, open the window, and--how does that song go?--leeeet the sunshiiiine innn*.
Pfft, right, like I'd ever open the curtains. Then I'm at far greater risk ruining my computer tan; monitor tans give a nice cool tone in the skin, as versus that garish orange colour you get from the Sun. And who would want that?*Nota bene, it is not the age of Aquarius, nor will it be until approximately AD 2600. It is currently the age of Pisces, and has been since around AD 500. And while it may be considered the age of spirituality--given that Pisces is perhaps one of the most spiritual signs you can find--it is considered by many to also be the age of monotheism, given that Christ was supposedly born at the beginning of this time. Most might think that spirituality and monotheism are the same, but nay, they can actually be quite different things. Chalk it up to our internal duality, if you will.

1 comment:
Or how about you open the window and a freaking hawk comes through the window and attacks you?
Interesting fact: one winter vacation a couple of years ago I actually got monitor tan. I didnt go out of the house in the daytime, not once. My skin had a beautifuly geeky green tone. It was awesome.
Geek note: 2600 AD is the post apocaliptic future in Chrono Trigger where Lavos is finally defeated :O
Im off to the movies with the GF, keep on blogging!
Post a Comment