A measly 13 days before the start of April, and only today did I purchase the website domain and hosting package. Geez, how close am I going to push this?
Last night--well, evening, as we started when it was still light out--Makal and I finally did our first "shoot". Yeah, we had that one last week, but that was just for basic images to use for promotions and layouts, &c. and not the sort of thing we want for regular updates. I don't recall how many shots we took, though I'm guessing around 250; today I got that pared down to a steady 48 images to publish. I might end up culling that number down a bit more as I edit them, but we shall see. I'm pretty pleased with the results. Though really, this whole photography- modeling-thing has taught me one thing so far: it is a fine line between sexy and retarded. I mean, my attempts to make some sort of devilish "Come hither" face will either be quite thorough, setting off the cameraman (a.k.a. Makal), or be just one malformed gene away from special ed. I'm not making fun of anyone mind you, this is just a truth and reality that I have discovered as of late. Trust me when I say that I'll try to avoid it in future photo shoots... ;)
Since we have one successful shoot under our belt, that means that you, dear readers, will soon be gifted with set samples. Woo free pics! ;) But first, I must get the teaser site up... which means I should really finish editing those photos. :P But man, it is so tiresome editing out background! At least I know that the coding will go quickly, since the teaser site will be only one page. Hmm, let's see if I can have it done before Makal gets home from work...
Monday, March 19
Expect Nekkids Soon...
Posted by
M. Here
at
2:55 PM
Labels: business, naughtymerrick, photography

No comments:
Post a Comment