Friday, March 16

Alien Radio Broadcasts, Surely

I like my horoscope for today:

Your intuition can get you out of a difficult place today, for you will simply know what to do as long as you don't try to figure out the source of your knowledge. This is not about book learning, nor is it about facts. Somehow you are receiving vital information directly off the airwaves, as if you were a radio tuned to a station that's broadcasting the answers. Listen carefully and act without questioning.
I am a radio! Or television! Oooh, actually, I'd rather be more like WiFi, or maybe Bluetooth. Hmm, which is most accurate when describing the human machine? Although since both are more licensed businesses than general technical processes, I don't know that I'd want to be either (I'm nobody's brand but my own, baby).

It is late, and I am tired but must wait for Makal to finish playing whatever Star Wars PS2 game he's playing before doing so. I'm frustrated that I have many recent ideas or promised topics to blog about, and yet I've done very little posting this week. :P Oh and look at that, he's done! :D Looks like bedtime for me. <3

1 comment:

Rhys said...

"as if you were a radio tuned to a station that's broadcasting the answers"

**interferes**

Take that whichever way you want :P

 

scientology.org

xenu.net