Tuesday, November 14

I Don't *Do* Color

Recently, when discussing the first month or so of Makal and I dating, he mentioned that I seemed to wear a lot of red during that period. I responded with, "Well, it was summer, I felt like bringing out some colour." Yeah, my wardrobe is pretty much black with splashes of red (plus exactly one of a few other colours). I can't help it; it's what I look good in. ;)
Merrick in sexy black vinyl and red hemp shibari rope bondage for GloRoMo
So, this last week's GloRoMo theme was color. What to do, what to do. Initially, the only implementation of colour I could think of was to tie me ass up and spank my bum a nice burning red. But that also didn't seem like the sort of thing I should be volunteering for... and besides, we did ass last week. ;) I think I must've been subconciously thinking of the hawt hawt hawt pic at the entrance to Imp of Satan when I brainstormed what ended up being shot. Similar concept, more rope. ;)

Now, this past week we've been pretty busy doing, well, not much of anything. Enjoying our time together, which is not necessarily motivation for getting up off the warm and cozy couch to wrassle with rope. But I really wanted to submit my idea while it was still the theme week, and have our shot at the weekly prize: a $25 gift certificate to Twisted Monk. Remember, we only have 60 ft. (in three separate lengths) of only one colour of rope, so doing something like "color" is a challenge (especially when paired with my wardrobe ;).

Last night, with my lust for rope and for supporting GloRoMo, I bid Makal to stay up a bit later with me and do the photo shoot. I'm not sure how long it took me to do the 45 feet (one 30 foot length, one 15 foot) of ropework; 30 minutes? 40? The set was quick and easy (that's actually the first veil I bought/made for belly dancing), and I basically stood around for half an hour or so, looking pretty for Makal (and the camera). We went through a variety of zipper poses, from all the way up to bottom of the line. Sadly (or luckily?) the zipper doesn't go *too* low, so the picture we chose to submit is actually one of the fully unzipped shots.
Merrick's ass in black vinyl and red hemp rope bondage
Then of course, there's the gratuitous butt shot, because I love my ass (and so should you). Graydancer replied to my email saying,

"The second one, from the back, for some reason has just latched into my mind and is right now my favorite picture from the whole event. In fact, you are now my desktop.

Keep up the great work, and PLEASE keep sharing..."

Oh don't worry Graydancer, we'll keep sharing. This is only the second week beginning. :)

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net