All last week--well, not just last week ,but since the 25th--all I could think about was wax. Not candle wax, but the rip-your-hair-out-by-the-folicle wax. We had it waiting, a tasty white chocolate formula that they constantly remind you "is not for eating" (fuck but people are stupid). And so because of this, I'd not shaved in over a week. It was driving me crazy; I hate being so fuzzy. It was one of the few times my hair's gotten that long. I've been shaving since I was 15, so for me even a week of being fuzzy feels abnormal. Though I'm sure there's some of you out there going "hairless is gross, it makes you look like a little girl". But whatevs, I like it and it makes me soft and smooth, so I'm gonna keep doing it. Besides, it makes everything so deliciously lickable! ;)
We were gonna wax me the day we got the kit (and by "we" I mean Makal, acting in the manner of my Sir) but it was soon realized that my hair was too short for the wax to hold on to. The directions say that hair to be waxed should be about a quarter of an inch long. So began the drudge. I spent many a day desperately hoping that now it was long enough.
People in my chat room ask me constantly if I'm shaved or hairy. To which I often just reply "I've got a landing strip", and then most men degrade into a long line of bad jokes about airplanes. Maybe that worked when you were trying to feed your baby, but not me. So if I mentioned that I was going to wax soon, someone inevitably goes "ooh that's gonna hurt!" Yes yes, I know. But I'm Merrick and I like pain, so it should be more fun for me/us than any of them would probably have. ;)
So finally on Saturday my hair was long enough. I can't remember how long it took, probably not as long as if I'd had it professionally done. But I know I sat there for hours as Makal poked and prodded my delicate bits, scraping on hot wax then rubbing on the paper strip. It hurt, sure. I made quite a few cringing faces, but I only yelped once. Could've been worse.
Actually, it did get worse. The tweezers were worse. Even though most of my hair was long enough to wax, some of it still escaped the vicious yank and had to be tweezed out. Ouchie! All this work took place in what was perhaps the most intimate time Makal has spent with my pussy. I mean, he really had to be down there looking at it, yaknow? Good thing he loves me (and it) so much or he might've gotten tired of it.
Now I'm all soft and hairless (save my little strip). Woo! My bikini line is fresh and my pink bits obvious. Hairs are still growing in here and there, so I'm going to have to do occasional maintenance. But at least I won't have to shave for a good few weeks, and deal with all that damned itchy stubble. Nothing's worse that wearing panties with elastic at the legs when you're all stubbly. Of course, I was pretty sore for a day or so after the waxing, but I could wear underwear with no concern! Not that I wear underwear...
Monday, November 6
No, Not the Hair on My Head (Silly)
Posted by
M. Here
at
11:30 AM

2 comments:
You know, it took me far too long to get the relevance of the picture!
Haha, cuz I'm tricksy like that. ;)
Post a Comment