Tuesday, January 25

And You're Telling Us This Because...

I knew a girl throughout middle and high school. She was amongst my circle of friends, but I can emphatically say now that she specifically was never my friend. She had this phrase, this way of describing herself, that totally bugged me. And she would sit there, twirling her tongue piercing between her teeth just begging for attention with the annoying *click*click* of metal against enamel. Heaven forbid anyone paid her heed, or I would once again be forced to hear her say "Yeah, I'm kinkier than a chain-link fence and faster than greased lightning!" Now, I know that may sound very amusing; please feel free to use it in your daily conversations. But it got old. And the fact that she was young (I think she started saying it around when we were 14) irked me more. Now after all these years, I highly doubt she's even that kinky. Just slutty. So, nothing's changed.

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net