Thursday, January 13

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

I'm trying hard to avoid the vibrator this morning. But it is earlier than usual. And I have a busy day ahead, and wouldn't mind a bit of calm before the storm. And my rock genre WMP shuffle keeps coming up with terribly sexy music by Slipknot, Snake River Conspiracy, and Kidneythieves. I am terribly tempted... (Oh goodness, and Korn? No, not Korn too!)

And because I continue to be amused by our chats, and how much we think alike, I present another chat snippet:

...

me: Yesterday Mum and i went to KFC, and You know what i found on the floor?
me: No, of course You don't
me: So i'll tell You

Howell: A vampire tooth?

me: No, but it could be used in the same train of thought

Howell: A needle?

me: Yes

Howell: Interesting to find at KFC

me: Not a syringe needle
me: A sewing needle
me: And it was a large sewing needle, like the kind used for embroidery

Howell: Pretty good guess, huh?

me: i was leading You

Howell: That wasn't MUCH of a lead

me: OK OK so it wasn't

...

So. Today is Thursday. It is Housemate #1's birthday. I bought him a Tenacious D DVD which should be rather enjoyable. No partying tonight, as he still has to work bright & early tomorrow. But the partying will come this weekend, oh yes, there will be partying.

While we're on the topic of music DVD's, I'll fill y'all in on something terribly amusing. My mom—my single working mom in her mid-50's, owner of a Papillon and PT Cruiser—bought Outkast - The Videos. Because she likes them. *smile* That's gotta dish out good karma points right there, being that cool. Yes, she bought it for herself. She said if I'm good she'll let me borrow it. Heh, maybe I should buy her some bling. At least some, yaknow, joke bling from a quarter machine.

Honestly, my WMP shuffle wants me to masturbate. Now it's playing Mudvayne. Before that Rammstein. If it gets to any Coal Chamber I'll be doomed.

I love hard rock music, rock being a more general category than saying metal or whatever. Yaknow, good hard "alternative" screaming angst in-your-face sweaty men (or women!) thrashing around on stage and screaming FUCK at the top of their lungs while the crowd below moshes along with the heavy heart-beat changing bass and the guitarist does a solo that feels like well trained fingers running over your body in a melodic progression of erotic sensations that make you want to fall to the floor, but instead you stand there and absorb the energy that courses through the room and orgasm from the sheer weight of the emotion the music inspires in you.

And that is why I so desperately want to fuck someone at a rock concert.

Would anyone around me care? In the right venue with the right band, no one would give it a second thought. A second look perhaps, but I wouldn't care. I wouldn't know. I'd be there with the music and my throbbing pussy (Oh heavens now it IS playing Coal Chamber!) with my back pressed earnestly against the wall and everything would be One and I would never forget. But I'll be damned if there's never anyone good playing anywhere nearby! But oh to watch videos of Slipknot and Rammstein and Orgy and Korn and who all else live in concert makes me absolutely *tingle* with lust. I dare say, I believe I have a music fetish.

Hmm, if I had the right photo I'd join up with Update: So, I joined up with HotGoth. What a tasty site! Be warned though, unless you sign up you have a limit of viewing about 30 profile pics. Use them wisely.

1 comment:

JeN said...

Hmm... so signing up is free? Meow!
I have a sweet toothe for the "bad girl" look and for boys who wear make-up. Mmm...

P.S. Give Celldweller a listen. Good music. It's not so much 'hard rock' as 'rock you can dance to', but I could easily imagine having sex with this playing : )

 

scientology.org

xenu.net