So it was only a few days ago that I realized I had no way of tracking the visitor stats to this site. A stupid thing for a web designer to forget, I know, but I've been too involved in other things as of late. So, up one went. And for the most part the referrers have been random searches for sex blogs or other blogs I know link me. Until this morning.
I have been linked by TastyTrixie.
Can I just say that I feel honored? She is by far one of the most well known web entertainers out there (not that I've had the pleasure of viewing her shows, but I've seen the pictures and yow). Plus she's an awesome woman and advocate for women at large. She runs the WebWhore Manifesto, a document I have signed (see the button to the right). Anywho, before this turns into a fanblog, I will just say simply Thank You, Trixie. I think you're damn cool.
Is it just me, or does it seem like things move quickly in the sexblogosphere?
Wednesday, January 12
Movin' On Up
Posted by
M. Here
at
10:19 AM

2 comments:
Who hasn't seen some of those pictures? Me-ow! : )
No kidding JeN; there's a reason "Tasty" is a requisite prefix to "Trixie"! ;)
Post a Comment