Friday, January 21

Mind on the Run, Too Much Around

Everything feels so surreal lately. This whole past week has been so up in the air, so full of movement and change, that it's hard to keep track of everything. The biggest change being that I have a full-time job ("Oh, really?" you think, "I had missed that...") but I stress that it doesn't feel like a job. It is what I'd do all day being myself around the house, but now there's more people around for me to talk to and I get paid. Plus, I do get tired, because this is the first time I've had a 5-days a week full-time job. It's different; I like it. I feel so lucky!

Housemate #1 has been an absolute grump this week, which isn't new at all but it is nonetheless frustrating. We had two nights in a row of really great sex; very heated and needy for eachother. He went down on me both times--very rare for him to do anymore and that was probably the first time in at least a month. All of it was just manic fucking; I needed to be fucked and wanted only to be fucked, and he obliged. Hard fucking that made my back curve and my body rigid when he'd slam into me. He teased me constantly with his cock, fucking hard and then slowing down and making me cry out and whimper with the change of pace, teasing me to the edge then pulling back a little. We were actually going at it for an hour, which was surprising considering that when we started it was almost midnight, and we both had to be up the next morning for work. Ah well, a good fuck can do wonders for the system. ;)

Which puts me in a difficult spot. Because somehow, for some reason, there's this thought lurking in the back of my mind telling me that this isn't right. That I should be working to advance myself, and I--as much as I hate to say it--don't really think that's possible in my current living situation. My friend at the shop, Leesa, is kind of itching too to end her current relationship, but feels like she can't do that because she needs the companionship. Unless she had a rommate. And she lives downtown, center of everything and closer to the shop. Plus she's way cool, and cute, and I might be able to corrupt her some. So, I have that option. The dilemna is how to solve the equation, i.e. move out of here without leaving everyone in a lurch or pissing everyone off. That's going to be more difficult to figure out. But it is for the best; I have to keep telling myself that.

I'm still doing web design with my own clientele, and that has become more difficult given my full-time status. Yesterday one client brought in a disc of the product photography and the pics are absolutely gorgeous; I can't wait to complete the shell of the website so I can start working with these images. Really, her website will be stunning. :) I wish all my clients could go to a professional photographer!

Oh my, it's already after 8 this morning. Time goes quickly when you're resizing images! I've been getting a terrible tenseness in my abdomen lately; I'm hoping it's cramps and nothing serious. Could be stress related, I dunno. I'll take a shower soon and the heat will calm my body down. Oh, and Housemate #1 bought some groceries yesterday, so I can even have breakfast! That is, if I ever get around to it. Yesterday I went without eating until 5, *so* not good for me.

So, that is a smattering of the events in my week. Given what all is going on, I'll definitely have some blog fodder for a good length of time. And the peasants rejoice...!

No comments:

 

scientology.org

xenu.net