Monday, January 10

A Mighty Big Proclamation

Here's a very brief excerpt of some of what when down in our chat tonight. Heavens how I love rereading our chats. Maybe one day I'll let y'all in on the juicy bits too! ;)

...

Howell: And what an adventure you'll be having soon
Howell: flying to a state you've never been in

me: And i don't know how You managed that Luvvy, but You did

Howell: I haven't managed anything yet, deary

me: Trust me, You've fandangled me into a lot of things *already* no one else has

Howell: I've shown you the door. It was up to you to walk thru it

me: well You made me want to

Howell: you may not have known it, but you were looking for a door to open ;)

me: True
me: Damn You for making that door be so fucking far away!

Howell: The road worth travelling, My dear

...

Heh, but yeah. I also inadvertantly made what He referred to as a "mighty big proclamation". I didn't realize it could be considered that when I said it, but yeah, I guess it was. It was true. Because yes, I am enthralled, enraptured, infatuated with Him, and lusty for damn sure. Time can not pass quickly enough.

1 comment:

JeN said...

Now if only we could reply real-life chats with such ease.
Rereading IM conversations can be fun ^_^

 

scientology.org

xenu.net