My day has become better since my last post. I got an issue with the aparment resolved, and that feels good because it's been hanging over my head since last week. Oh, and in the process I learned that on one side I have the drunk neighbor who vacuums and plays guitar at 1 in the morning and is dealing *something* (he comes complete with psycho drunk girlfriend!) and on the other side, I have two deaf parents and their three less-than-10 year-olds as neighbors. Whoopee fucking yay. But it's not that bad; we're just as noisy I'm sure.
Also, it was a sunny day outside. I spent some time in it, do doubt accounting for my light mood. I even opened all the windows to get the breeze inside, and my bedroom window is still open. Having windows open always make things feel so fresh inside. No matter the weater, yes, even if it were raining, just having that air and the sounds of outside make me better. Okay, so the trains aren't very good for the ambience. But nonetheless.
One discovery I made today was that despite not being able to ride a bike (honestly, I can't. And I have very little desire to learn!), I am still quite capable of assembling one. Sans instructions. Not bad, eh? I was impressed at least.
Work tomorrow. I am excited. I like that I am excited about work. I'm also slightly horny. Probably due to the fact that I just finished a delightfully raucous banter of chat with Howell. He always makes me horny, especially His voice. Heavens I love His voice. I have messages saved in my voicemail to make me quiver when He is not available. He's the sort of man I could listen to all day, then jump off my rocker at night when he starts talking dirty. Simply divine. It's voices like that that women crave to hear praise like "kitten" and "babydoll" from. Voices like his that call me such things and worse, but heavens does that voice milk from me a response heretofore untold unto the world. Lord I miss His voice.
Damn, now I feel sad again. *sigh* Absence sucks ass.
Monday, January 24
I Feel Better Now
Posted by
M. Here
at
9:10 PM

No comments:
Post a Comment