Thursday, June 16

Beware the Horny Rocker Girl

Fuck I'm horny. Isn't that the worst, when you're horny and there's no one around to help you with that little problem? Even worse, I'm going to a big show tonight of a bunch of great local metal bands. Mmmm, heavy metal in a small crowded music hall. It's gonna be hot, it's gonna be sweaty, and it's gonna be thumping with bass. And I'm horny. Oh I'm gonna melt. I really, really find this very unfair. And I've got some business appointments tomorrow, so I need to be careful to not get too messed up and I definitely can't *ahem* go home with anyone. But fuck. Heaven help me if the guy from the new-to-me band in this post is attending — gawd he's yummy. Oh do I have a weakness for rockers. Anyway, I need to be down there at 8p when the doors open, so I should probably get a-goin' on finding something to wear (and take care of some pressing personal issues in the form of orgasms for my health and well-being). I'm glad I did my fancy rocker girl makeup earlier, as it gives me time to adjust it (and spend as long as I wanted doing it!). Sadly, my favourite pleated mini and knee-high boots are out of the question, as it's cold and wet out, and the housemate and I will probably be walking home (brr!). Hmm, I'm thinking vinyl pants... ::evil grin::

Regarding my current state of manic horniness: I think that certain people on the East coast should find their way over to this little hippie town for a visit — yeah, you know who you are mister! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok so I came here from your profile... on Geek 2 Geek, as a matter of fact... and I have been reading up on you, as was your (worst?) fear. Good news for you, I am, indeed, a scorpio, and I have multiple pieces of identification with which to prove it. At any rate, if you like, sometime you can hit me up on IM at my 'name' here at yahoo. Not to be too forward, but I would love to see a pic or two of the horny rockin belly dancer girl... suffice to say, I am intrigued at the very least...
-Ken
PS- I have a pic attached to my profile on yahoo, too... it isn't the most current thing, but it gives you the idea.

 

scientology.org

xenu.net